Rivista di formazione e di aggiornamento professionale del pediatra e del medico di base, realizzata in collaborazione con l'Associazione Culturale Pediatri
Gli articoli più visti nel mese di Dicembre 2020
1) Editoriali - Dicembre 2020
- B.M. Assael
2) ABC - Febbraio 2004
- I. Bruno
3) La pagina gialla - Dicembre 2020 a cura di Alessandro Ventura
4) Rivista sfogliabile - Dicembre 2020
5) News box - Dicembre 2020 a cura di Federico Marchetti
- G. Tamburlini
6) Neonatologia - Dicembre 2020
- R. Davanzo, F. Mosca
- Early in the Covid-19 pandemic maternity hospital practices were jeopardized by guidelines produced by scientific societies to reduce the risk of mother to child transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 infection to a minimum. Subsequent research has documented that skin-to-skin contact in the delivery room, feeding directly to the breast and rooming-in can be considered safe, if infection control measures are concurrently applied. Professionals should not forget the proven benefits of breastfeeding and the importance of early mother-baby relationship whenever taking decisions that might hinder these practices.
7) Indice - Dicembre 2020
8) Percorsi clinici - Dicembre 2020
- A.M.Q. Alberio, F. Pieroni, G. Bini, et al.
- The revision of the Jones criteria by the American Heart Association allowed the identification and diagnosis of a greater number of cases of Rheumatic Disease (RD); however, the higher incidence of RD is associated with "pathomorphic" phenotypic pictures, making the diagnosis more difficult. Chorea, carditis, arthritis, marginatum erythema are the major criteria for the diagnosis of RD and can represent its clinical onset, but likewise, due to the variety of their associations, they open a range of different differential diagnoses. Through the critical reasoning applied to some clinical cases, these major “criteria” of RD have been discussed to reduce the difficulties of the differential diagnosis.
9) Specialità - Novembre 1997
- E. Bonifazi
- Atopic dermatitis is the most frequent skin
disease characterized by severe itching.
The treatment of atopic itching should start
from the evaluation of its severity. An itching
score based on the number of crises
during daytime, the period of waking up
during the night and the extension of scratch
marks is suggested. The parents must be
trained to prevent the crises of itching and
to stop them as soon as possible. Finally,
the indications and effectiveness of symptomatic
treatments of pruritus such as emollients,
corticosteroid creams and oral antihistamines
10) Il graffio - Dicembre 2020 a cura di Alessandro Ventura